Welcome to Optimal Dry Needling Solutions
ODNS teaches an integrated approach to Trigger point needling and pathology, providing the student with a thorough understanding of the MTrP and how it is affected by Dry Needling.
ODNS Dry Needling Courses
All our courses are based on western anatomical and neurophysiological principles
Level 1 Dry Needling
Level 2 Dry Needling
Level 1 Dry Needling with Cadaver Anatomy
Level 2 Dry Needling with Cadaver Anatomy
Advanced Certification in Dry Needling
Dry Needling for Pelvic Rehab
Dry Needling for TMJ and Cervical Spine
Dry Needling for Hand Therapists
Why choose ODNS
- The largest and most well established dry needling education group in Africa
- We present internationally and will design courses to fit your local conditions
- We support ongoing research and evidence based protocols
- We regularly run courses in Europe, the Middle East and the USA
- We regularly present dry needling courses within South and Southern Africa.
- Our courses are modular, and based on western anatomical and neurophysiological principles
- HPCSA accredited CPD activity for Physiotherapists within South Africa
- Over 35 years combined teaching experience
Watch our ODNS Pelvic Promo:
What People had to say:
“Dis baie insiggewend en jy leer meer as net ‘Dry Needling”
“This course was simply the most up to date and comprehensive myofascial dry needling course available in the UK”
“You learn a lot. Value for money. Very practical”
“I am glad I can contact the lecturer after the courses”
“The course is a must if you are interested in myofascial pain relief”
I would just like to say this again, Thank you so much for a very enjoyable, well-run, comprehensive, interesting and exciting course!! Your passion for what you do is infectious and it really did ignite a new passion in my own career so thank you for all your effort and sharing your knowledge with us!!
I would just like to thank you and your counterpart for presenting a truly excellent course. It was my first course outside of the hospital training that is presented. Only one presentation was on par with yours.
Lastly I would just like to thank the ODNS team for creating an environment that energized me to passionately learn and perfect techniques that are useful. The pair of you made learning fun and not at all taxing. Thank you for that.